How to import layers from a drawing into another drawing with Bluebeam Revu?
In order to get the layers from drawing 1 into drawing 2 (Revision), what you have to do in Revu 2018 is:
- Open the drawing 1 document
- Click ATL+T to go to the Thumbnails display on your screen.
- Then right-click the thumbnail from the drawing 1 and choose Insert Pages.
- On the Insert Pages dialog screen, click the Add button to add the drawing 2 (Rev).
- Click checkbox, “Merge Layers” in order to merge the layers from drawing 2 into drawing 1.
- Then press Ok to accept